A Thai soup: exoticism is on our plates!
A raw homemade Thai soup recipe that you never get tired of!
Ingredients for 4 people:
For Juice Extractor:
– 1 apple
– 4 big carrots
– 3 celery stalks with leaves
– 1 shallot (ou poudre d’échalote)
– lime zest
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1,5 tablespoons maple syrup
– 2 tablespoons umebosis, tamari or soy sauce
– 330 ml. coconut milk
– juices extracted previously
– 12 à 16 mushrooms of Paris sliced
– 1 grated carrot
– 150 g. rice noodles or kelp noodles
– avocado sliced
– white onion, thinly sliced …
After extracting the apple and vegetable juices, blend all the ingredients (except toppings).
Heat gently and quickly (warming up when blending may be enough) to conserve maximum nutrients.
One of the finest recipes of raw food!
What about you? Do you like this Thai soup?
Share your healthy and gourmet tips in the comments!