A tasty salmon terrine!
As a starter, with steamed rice…
Ingredients for 4-5 persons
– 300 g. salmon fillets
– 2 eggs
– 1 sheep’s milk yogurt (125 g.)
– 2 small zucchini
– 1 onion
– 1 CS. umebosis or soy sauce or salt
– 1 CS. olive oil
* Seasoning obtained from umebosis plums put in brine
– Cut the zucchini into pieces.
Slice the onion.
– Steam vegetables for 5 minutes.
– Blend the vegetables with dill, umebosis and olive oil.
Pour the mixture into a container to mix it with the yogurt.
Add the eggs and beat the mixture.
– Steam the salmon fillets for 5 minutes.
– Lightly crush the salmon into the mixture.
– Fill the loaf pan with the mixture and steam for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with dill and enjoy!
For this recipe, I was inspired by Christine Bouguet-Joyeux’s “salmon terrine with basil” from her Practical guide for family gastronomy” and I have slightly modified it.
Did you taste this steamed salmon terrine?
Share your comments!