Steamed leek and broccoli… a perfect combination in this velvety homemade recipe!
Delicate fragrances and a creamy texture!!
– 1 steamed broccoli
– 2 steamed leeks
– 2 steamed red turnips (optional)
– 3 handfuls of cashew nuts dipped for 2 hours, rinsed and drained
– 2 tablespoons umebosis sauce, tamari or soy sauce
– 2 cups water (500 ml.)
– 1 tablespoon spices (columbo and curry)
- Steam the vegetables (cut in pieces) for 14 minutes
- Blend all the ingredients
What about you? How do you like steamed broccoli?
Share your healthy and gourmet tips in the comments!