Provençal tomatoes in soft cooking and gluten-free!!
A recipe from southern french cooking reviewed and updated in low temperature cooking, for even more health benefits!
Ingredients for 4 persons
– 8 tomatoes
– 8 unpeeled garlic cloves
– olive oil
– dried oregano
– 4 CS. pumpkin seeds
– 1 CS. fresh basil and / or oregano
– 1 peeled garlic clove
– 1 CS. umebosis or soy sauce
– 1 CS. olive oil
Kitchen utensils used : Small capacity Blender
Homemade recipe preparation
- Steam tomatoes and unpeeled garlic cloves for 10 minutes.
- In a baking dish, pour oil in the bottom and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- After cooking, cut the tomatoes in 2 and place them cut side in oil with unpeeled garlic cloves. Place the dish in the oven at 90°C/194°F for 10 minutes.
- Prepare topping by mixing pumpkin seeds, garlic, basil and oregano once. Add olive oil and umebosis and mix again.
- Remove the dish from the oven and turn over the tomatoes. Put about a tablespoon of topping on tomatoes…
- Return the dish to the oven for about 15 minutes at 90°C/194°F.
- Then leave the dish in the oven off before serving.
What about you? How do you like this low-temperature Provencal tomatoes recipe?
Share your gourmet tips in the comments!