A delicious recipe cream carbonara way, egg and milk free!
– 2 handfuls of cashew nut dipped for 2 hours, rinsed and drained
– 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce or maple syrup
– 2 tablespoons umebosis sauce or soy sauce
– 2 cherry tomatoes or 1/2 tomato (optional)
– 2 pitted green olives (optional)
– 3 shallots
– half lemon juice
– 1/2 cup of water (125ml.)
– lardons or bacon for a carbonara sauce, or mushrooms for a delicious vegan cream …
Kitchen utensil used : Blender
- Heat the shallots in a pan to make them translucent.
- Remove from the heat and add half of teryaki and umebosis sauces.
- Blend the cashew nuts, tomatoes, olives, remaining teryaki and umebosis sauces.
- Mix the obtained cream and the shallots (or blend the shallots).
To be served on pasta, spaghetti of zucchini or sweet potatoes, or as a topping for pancakes …
How do you make your own carbonara healthy and greedy cream?
Share your recipe in the comments!