Marinated peppers and olives…
As an aperitif, in a mixed salad, accompanied with rice…
– 3 steamed peppers,
– 15-20 green and black olives,
– 8 garlic cloves,
– 60 ml. olive oil,
– half lemon juice
- Cut the peppers in 2 and remove seeds and heart.
- Place them in the steamer when the water boils, presenting the inside face up, to keep pepper juice and incorporate it into the marinade.
- Steam for 7 minutes.
- Let them cool in the steamer without removing the lid.
- Empty the juice into a jar and remove the skin that comes off relatively easily.
- Cut the peppers into strips, put them in the jar.
- Cut the garlic cloves in 2 and squeeze them before putting them inside the jar.
- Add olives, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Close the jar tightly and shake it a little so that the marinade can be everywhere.
Marinate for a few days…
- Serve in salad, aperitif or vegetable accompaniment
- Or mix the peppers in a blender to put them in small glasses, chop some olives to decorate.
What about you? Any ideas for marinated peppers and olives?
Share them in the comments!