Homemade barbecue sauce
… original ingredients,
… classic good BBQ taste!
A raw sauce… ideal to discover raw food!
Ingredients homemade barbecue sauce
– 50 g. pitted dates and 20 g. dried tomatoes soaked for 2 hours in 250 ml. of water (this quantity of water is part of the ingredients)
– 30 ml. soy sauce, umébosis or tamari
– 30 ml. olive oil
– 60 ml. maple syrup or raw agave syrup
– 2 tablespoons smoked tea leaves (ex: black tea Grand Lapsang souchong)
– 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
– 1 cm. fresh ginger
– 1/2 ou 1 clove garlic
Kitchen utensil used : Blender
Preparation of homemade barbecue sauce
Blend the dates and rehydrated tomatoes with the soaking water and other ingredients.
Your homemade BBQ sauce is ready!!
This recipe is inspired by the original recipe of the homemade barbecue sauce from the book The Instant Cru. I reworked the recipe according to the tastes of my little family, which makes it a different recipe.
Do not hesitate to test the original!!
What about you? How do you make your barbecue sauce healthy and tasty?
Share your recipe in the comments!