Looking for a gluten-free pizza dough recipe? Try this homemade one!
Ingredients for a baking sheet
- 120 g. rice flour
- 60 g. lupine flour
- 60 g. buckwheat flour
- 20 g. arrow-root
- 1 tablespoon rehydrated yeast in 240 ml. warm water (1 cup)
- 25 cl. water (used to reactivate the above yeast)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt pinch
- Tomato sauce or fresh tomatoes
- 2 onions or 4 shallots
- marinated peppers (optional)
- Vegetables after baking: rocket shoots, olives
Coat the oven tray with oil and spread out the dough.
Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
Let bake for 20 minutes.
What about you? How do you make your homemade pizza?
Share your recipe in the comments!