A chocolate fondant cake… a cake moist and full of flavour!
Two textures for twice as much taste!
Gluten-free, cooked at low temperature…
– 4 eggs
– 70 g. almonds puree
– 50 g. whole sugar
– 50 g. maple syrup
– 100 g. brown rice flour
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– 200 g. chocolate
– 50 cl. rice milk
Homemade recipe preparation
– Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whisk the egg whites until stiff.
– Whip the yolks with the sugar, then with the maple syrup, and the almond puree.
– Add flour and baking soda.
– Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie with the vegetable milk. Mix them in the preparation.
– Add the whites to the mixture delicately.
– Pour into the oiled cake pan.
Let the cake paste rest in the cake pan for about 20 minutes at room temperature to form 2 layers of different textures.
Low temperature cooking:
Preheat the oven to 140°C/284°F, cook for 15 minutes at 140°C/284°F, then 2h15 to 100°C/212°F.
Leave it in the oven until ready to serve, to taste it warm … delightful!
Did you taste this gluten-free chocolate fondant cake recipe?
Share your comments!