A steamed cake, smooth and fondant at the same time!
Ingredients for a gourmet homemade dessert!
– 60 g. rice flour and buckwheat,
– 60 g. (2 handfuls) hazelnuts or other crushed walnuts,
– 10 dried dates (crushed with flour to make it easier for the blender),
– 1 egg or 1 tablespoon almond puree,
– 80 g. melted black chocolate (in bain-marie),
– 4 tablespoons hazelnut puree,
– 4 tablespoons water
– grated coconut for presentation (optional)
Preparation of the recipe
Grind the dates, the hazelnuts with a little flour in a blender.
Mix with flour.
Add the egg (or almond puree), then gradually water, and the hazelnut puree.
Finally, add the melted chocolate.
Use small baking molds or a large one that can fit in your steamer and support the heat, and pour the delicious steamed cake!
Leave him in his hammam for 15-20 minutes!
To present in verrines: a pleasure for the eyes…!
And to taste hot and fondant: a pleasure for the taste buds…!
If by chance some remains, it’s very good cold…
What about you? How do you like steamed cake?
Share your recipe in the comments!